- As a marketing Analyst, you will be responsible to evaluate strategic business and marketing needs. Will be responsible for structured problem-solving using account-based targeting for market sizing and marketing campaigns; mature judgment to understand business challenges, desired outcomes, and solutions to deliver data insights.
Required Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- 7+ years tenure in running data strategies and solving end-to-end targeting challenges for B2B (Midmarket and Enterprise) marketing teams in a fast-paced environment (preferably, IT, Tech or SaaS); understanding of Asia Pacific business diversity and data peculiarities.
- Hands-on data analytics using SQL on Hadoop/Hive/Hue; data modelling/ETL (e.g., relational, dimensional); sound knowledge of and 3rd party landscape for account intelligence; understanding of data in enterprise apps (e.g. Marketo, SFDC) is a plus.
- Excellent influencing, communication and documentation skills with a confident executive presence and maturity to discuss issues with senior business management.
- Ability to stand by your position, challenge the status quo, persevere through obstacles, and own the outcome; deliver an exceptional customer experience by listening to feedback and continuously looking to improve efficiencies.
Send us your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org