- As a Data Scientist, you will be working with senior executive clients to understand the business requirements, define the correct problem statement and come up with a framework for the solution. You will also work on the solution and, at times, guide a small team to deliver the same.
- In addition to this, you will also be involved in developing solutions in the areas of Natural Language Processing, Conversational Interfaces, Text Mining, etc.
Required Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- Good skills in applied statistics, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Exposure to common data science business problems such as clustering, classification, anomaly detection, prediction, etc.
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Experience in Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as Python, R and SAS
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, etc. and experience with NoSQL databases
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Great communication skills
- Data-oriented personality and excellent business analysis skills
- Experience in building solutions for data science related problems, and working with business stakeholders to define right problem statement and solutions.
- Master’s in computer science / statistics / any related field or Bachelor’s with equivalent experience
- You must possess an overall work experience of 5-8 years. We are open to applications from professionals who have data analytics / BI background and have then moved to Data Scientist roles.